Friday, July 30, 2010

Cabbages and Roses on SRT

The Girls at The Skirted Roundtable have impressed me again. Most guests have interesting and inspiring stories to tell. This week Christina Strutt of UK's Cabbages and Roses and author of her latest book At Home With Country: Bringing the Comforts of Country Home.

Go HERE to listen.
I really like the dark timber and white contrast.
Although I would have to tidy up that sideboard.

Timber! 'Fodder' for the fireplace. Yes!

Yes. Must have a sofa like this. With some different cushions though.
I like that the sides are not too high so I could prop up a little pillow to lay down and read.

The New Book - Off to order at American Book Store tonight.

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving all that white! Enjoy the weekend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need that book! What beautiful images..Rachaelxx

    ReplyDelete